During the currency of the project, we have a large and flexible staff resource that can be mobilized to work at a client’s office or on site to anticipate, prepare, appraise or defend claims in respect of extensions of time, prolongation costs, disruption costs, acceleration costs or recovery of disputed variations, as and when they occur.
We provide permanent and contract construction claims consultants to our clients, with offices around Europe, Middle East and Asia, SCM are able to call on a pool of staff with expertise in civil engineering, building, utilities, nuclear, rail, oil and gas, petro-chemical, defence and other related sectors.
Our claims consultants are able to tailor-make a solution to meet your needs and offer professional and experienced advice on:
- Claims avoidance
- Best practice review and drafting of contract terms and conditions
- Claims management
- Claims drafting
- Claims defence
- Dispute management and resolution
- Commercial settlement strategies and negotiations
- Termination, disruption, extension of time, additional payment and variations-based claims
- Adjudication and arbitration
- Expert witness